Technology evolution made online publishing really easy. You can not only publish content but also send it to users via email. The new method of publishing online content is called web feed and the technical term is RSS Feed(Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary). It is difficult for internet user to remember every website url. That’s why users subscribe to blog feeds. Thus publishing RSS Feed of your web content keeps you always connected with the user.
1. Go to Feed Burner and login with your google account.
2. Give your blog or website main page url or any post url. click on next.
3. Select source and click on next.
4. Give your feed a title and address and click on next.
5. Select options how your feed should be and click next.
6. That’s it your RSS feed is ready.