Blogs and websites receive traffic from different parts of the world. Sometimes visitors don’t understand the language of your website. Especially news and regional websites will be in regional language which visitors can’t understand. So it’s better to include a language translator in your blog or website so that visitors can read the post in their own language Google Translator supports over 60 languages. Let us see how to include a google translator in your blog or website.
Blogger Blog Translate Gadget
1. Go to blogger dashboard and then click on layout.
2. Based on your layout click on add gadget and then add translate gadget as shown in below pic.
3. Customize gadget according to your wish and then click on save. That’s it from now google translator is part of your blogger blog. Try to change language and see how it works.
WordPress Blog Translator Plugin
1. Go to WordPress dashboard. Click on Pulgins and then click on Add New.
2. Search for Google Translator in plugins then you will get many plugins. I suggest Google Translator and Transposh WordPress Translator plugins as they are best available pulgins. Install anyone of them and activate it. Once activated go to widgets and find corresponding widget and add it to blog sidebar.
Google Website Translator
Google translator supports 60+ languages and instantly converts blog or website to other languages. It is easy to add google website translator to your blog or website. Just follow below steps.
1. Go to Google Translator and click on Website Translator as shown in below pic.
2. Click on add website and then in next window enter your website or blog url and select your original language as shown in below pic.
3. In the next window customize your google translator and then click on get code as shown in below pic.
4. You will get two codes in next window as shown in below pic. Code in 1st block you can copy it and paste in your blog or website template code before </head> tag. Copy the 2nd block code in body part of your website. Blogger and wordpress bloggers follow below steps.
Blogger – To copy 1st code go to blogger dashboard. Click on Template and then click on B. Select Expand Widget Templates. Find for </head> in the code and paste the 1st code just before </head> tag.
WordPress Blog – To copy 1st code go to wordpress dashboard. Click on Appearance and then click on Editor. In right side click on Header.Php and find </head> tag. Paste code just above </head> tag as shown in below pic and update it.
To copy 2nd code in wordpress go to dashboard and click on Appearance. Click on widgets and drag a Text Widget to sidebar. Paste 2nd code in 2nd block as shown in below pic, save and close it. That’s it now you added google translator to your wordpress blog.
If you are facing any trouble in adding translator to your blog or website feel free to contact us. You can see translator in blog right sidebar under search box.