Pokemon Go Game
What is the Pokemon Go Game
Pokémon Go is a reality augmented game based on location and which is also free to play within Pokémon franchise developed by Niantic. The Pokémon company initially released the game by collaborating between Niantic and Nintendo on July 2016. Pokémon will appear on screen by using the Phone device’s GPS, which can locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creation. The real idea behind Pokémon Go can be easily understood by any user who played Ingress before will already know what need to do. Looking for pokemon go game guide?
About Pokemon Go Game
Here are few reasons why should user come back to Pokémon Go. This App is free to play, and also user can purchase it. The last update set few new features which have increased its appeal. Like the new system of gyms, the various local events set to take place in cities around the world, and raids against powerful creatures. Pokémon Go has been downloaded 650 million times and also named the Best Mobile Game by Game Developer Choice Awards.
Pokémon Go PC Game on PC
So what are you waiting for? Now you can also install even on your PC device to play Pokémon Go. All you need is windows computer, but to play Pokémon Go on user home PC without moving physically around. The user will need GPS Spoofing on their PC to engage with it. BlueStacks need to set up Pokémon Go on Windows, and few tools need to set up in the right order. The download link for Pokémon Go is given here click and Download.
New features of Pokémon Go Video Game – Pokémon Go Latest Game
- A confirmation dialogue box will appear whenever a user attempts to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Mass-transferred is no-longer available on Pokémon Go.
- Bugs were fixed now hence performance is pretty good now.
- All networks errors of battling in gyms is resolved
- While playing Raid Battle lobby, there were few bugs which were also solved now.
- Registration of some Curveballs was not working properly, also has been resolved now.
- It is recommended to play when your device is connected to the network to obtain accurate location information.
Few Additional information about Pokemon Go Game Update
- Last updated on October 9, 2017.
- Current version is 0.77.1
- 4.4 or up version of Android is required
- 82.29 MB is the size of Pokémon Go.
- Security level is 100% safe.
- Pokémon Go is in RPG category.
- Free Licensed App.
- The package name is com.nianticlabs.pokemongo.
How to install Pokémon Go on your PC
Let us now explain the process to get Android Apps running on Desktop or laptop. Check out the following steps given below :
• A windows PC needs to install BlueStacks version for Windows and also set up Google Account.
• Now open BlueStack and click APK and open then open APK file on PC and install KingRoot automatically.
• Now run KingRoot and click Fix now. Click Optimize now when Security Index is visible and then close KingRoot.
• Now select Restart android Plugin, this will restart blueStacks app player.
• Now click the folder icon in BlueStacks sidebar and open FakeGPS.
• Now install and run Lucky patcher, once done install Pokémon Go and check the location settings.
• Lastly set up the Fake GPS and Play Pokémon Go.
End notes: how to download and Play pokemon go game
Hence we hope this article helps you to install and download Pokémon Go on your PC device. Pokémon Go has a lot of alternatives, but we feel Pokémon Go is best right now. Pokémon Go is the best Mobile Game this year which was declared by Developers and players. Also, Pokémon Go was declared the Best App of last year by the Developers teams. Right now there is a way for the user to play Pokémon Go without having to wait for it to launch in user location. We hope your search is over now for Pokémon Go, please do not forget to give us feedback for this App, after playing and using it on your device.