These days everyone has a mobile device. Many people has data connection in their handsets. Mobile apps plays important role when it comes to content sharing on mobile phones. Recently Apple’s Appstore reached a billion app downloads mark. Android Playstore has over 600000 apps. Now we will see how to create a Nokia app for your blog or website. For creating nokia ovi app you don’t need to be a techy, it just takes few clicks.
Steps to create Nokia ovi App for Your Blog or Website
1. Go to Nokia xpress Web apps. If you have an account sign or else create a Nokia App Wizard account.
2. Sign in to Nokia App wizard then you will be redirected to Dashboard. There click on Start and enter app name as shown in below pic.
4. In next window you need to add content. Drag whichever suits to mobile screen and provide appropriate url. Give title and pick colors. Limit number of items that can be shown on the screen as shown in below pic.
5. Next enhance your app by adding some features like call, sms, map etc. You can also monetize your app by placing ads.
6. Lastly provide some basic details about app and the author. Save the app. In order to publish the app you need to have publisher account. It costs you 1 Euro to get a publisher account. That’s it publish your app.
Note: You can edit app anytime in future by simply going to My Apps. If you struck anywhere contact us. If you think you this post helped in launching your 1st app please leave a comment.