If you are a facebook fan page admin and if you sell products, here is a good news for you. facebook rolled out new feature called facebook Offers for fan pages. Using facebook Offers feature you can create offers which your fans can see and interested people can claim your offer. If you are an artist you can sell your art work on facebook. If you have a business you can sell your products. If you provide some consultant services you can create some attractive quotes and promote on facebook.
How to Create facebook Offers?
Go to your fan page, from sharing to tool click on Offer, Event+ and then click Offer as shown in below pic.
There are 3 types offers available. In Store Only, In Store & Online, Online Only as shown in below pic.
1. Type a strong headline like 50% Off on SmartPhones and upload 90×90 pixels size image for your offer.
2. Choose the limit for number of claims or set unlimited and set an expiration date.
3. Add terms and conditions for your offer.
4. Click on Preview and if everything is ok post it.
5. You can limit audience by country and language.
6. You can Edit or Delete your offer whenever you want.
7. You can see how many claims so far below the headline of your offer
8. When user claims an offer that story will be shared on his timeline. So that his/her friends can see the offer.
9. You can promote your offer with a facebook ad.
For the remaining offers the procedure is same as above except in the first step you need to give the url where the offer is featured as shown in below pic
How Users Claim facebook Offers?
1. When users sees your offer if he/she is interested clicks on claim offer. Immediately offer details will be sent to their registered email.
2. He/She can take copy of that mail and can claim offer by showing mail copy at the business store.
*Note: facebook offers is now available for fan pages with more than 100 likes.